1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone with a Forge FMIC? Help needed!

JoeD Jul 24, 2012

1. JoeD

JoeD Member

I've got one ready to fit, but It never came with all the piping or clamps. Not having too much of a clue about these I need to get the piping sorted so I can fit it. Not had much luck so far trying to find what size pipes I need, and Forge have been w4nkers, when I asked what piping is required to fit it. So I'm now at the stage where the my cars sitting in a garage waiting to fit the FMIC, but until I can find out what piping I need to order, I'm car-less and can't go any further.

I was going to order this lot, but I'm not certain that this is what I need... Obviously if it's not, I don't want to waste £50, so if anyone know's, and could save me the hastle of ordering the wrong stuff, I'd really appreciate it.

[​IMG]

Would really appreciate ANY help guys as I just want to get this sroted and fitted to I can get back to driving it.:racer:

Thanks.:)

2. Westy

Westy Well-Known Member

3. niallh

niallh Member VCDS Map User

4. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

i'd try to stick to 60mm pipes as much as possible if you can.

5. superkarl

superkarl MAN OF STEEL

63mm here.
    think the outlets on the forge core are 60mm. you'd want that as a minimum really

6. Colly

Colly Member

This is what mine came with if it helps any

[​IMG]

7. Paradox1

Paradox1 Active Member

1x 63mm 90 (for charge pipe)
    1x 63mm coupler onto tb
    2x 63mm alloy 45s
    2x 63mm alloys 90s

8. JoeD

JoeD Member

Cheers guys, think I'm getting there:happy:

Cheers for the pic Colly, do you know what size (Length/width) those pipes are? I have a few pipes with me, with Forge markings on them, but not 100% sure if it's come with all of the above like yours.

But to be safe, with the Forge's 60mm core, if I order the following to be safe,

1x 60mm 90°
    1x 60mm coupler onto tb
    2x 60mm alloy 45°
    2x 60mm alloys 90°

I should be able to fit it?

Cheers guys!!

9. Hammy999

Hammy999 Member

Colly when are you getting your FMIC fitted?