1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watching super-size me on CH4 just now?

PaulJC84 Apr 28, 2005

1. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Wow this guy is mad living on McD's for a month!!

2. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Yeah, should have gone for KFC, much better food!

Watching the snooker personally.

Kev.

3. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Yip im watching it ,
    its bad, and amazing at the same time !
    altho im sick of people "blaming" MC Ds /burger king etc , come on folks if u eat this type of food food u will put on weight ! !

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

That guy suffered for nearly a year after and some of his organs nearly shut down as a result of doing this show....the wifes watching footballers wives and im on the laptop will baba sleeps lol so i aint watching but it is interesting apparently

5. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

i'm watching tony blair squirm on bbc 1. howard was even worse! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

poor tony /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif the bouncer was moving in as the credits played out to save him from further haranging - as dimbleby ran off and left him high and dry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Sorry guys, been letting the side down watching footballers wives. At least the eye candy is good. You watching this AudiXXX ?

8. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

I'm watching it. Another guy on it just said he drank 3-4 2 Litres bottles of "soda" a day.

I wonder why he's fat?

9. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Yeah i know what a bunch of idiots!!

Then some have the cheek to try and sue these companies!!