1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want to px s4 for skyline?

kate Jan 5, 2007

1. kate

kate New Member

before i get an :asskicking: i have tried to post this in the trading post and i dont have enough post to let me post in there yet althoug i have been on the forum a while now. so i hope you guys will be kind to me.

as title really i have a skyline r32 for sale and really want to settle down a bit and get a s4 (b5 shape as that is all i can afford). so if anyone is interested please pm and we can talk. oh and it would be a px with cash your way.

the skyline is 300bhp and pretty much ready to drift if someone was after a bit of weekend fun/track time.

thanks

2. doeboy

doeboy Member

A woman??

Welcome Woman we value your kind. You do nice things to and for us.

:)

3. JohnnyRob

JohnnyRob Remember

I haven't an S4 or even a performance A4, but like the sound of the R32. 8)

Any pictures?

Oh yeah; welcome to the board :)

4. kate

kate New Member

5. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome,

If you do get a S4 make sure you pop back you will find us a friendly bunch and full of info and suggestions.

Pop over RS246.com you may get a bit of luck there are or at least a chance to see if any are up for sale.

6. kate

kate New Member

yeah i will still be on here once i have one, noo doubt it will be about a month before i get the tuning bug again and will want to look a few things up.
    thanks for being so welcoming everyone.