1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want to buy a kidney

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by lewy, Sep 7, 2003.

1. lewy

lewy Member

Anyone want to buy a kidney, low use, 28 years old, pinky/brown in colour, or swap along with 1.8T for Noggy blue S3.

If it's slightly out of my price range I'll throw in a testi!?!?!?!?!?!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  2. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I was nearly tempted to buy that kidney, but the testi reference put me right off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
  3. lewy

lewy Member

feeling a bit queezy son?

I'd even de-fluff it!!
  4. lewy

lewy Member

Rich, you laughed your ass off? Silly boy, you could've got a couple of quid for that!!!!!!!!!!
  5. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Lewy said:
    Rich, you laughed your ass off? Silly boy, you could've got a couple of quid for that!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
  6. Gambba

Gambba Active Member

You've all got stark fecking ravin' mad since I've been gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif