1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want my K&N ?

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by HenriEST, Feb 25, 2011.

1. HenriEST

HenriEST Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    As i have a new audi a6 c6 now! yeah! my old stuff off my a4 are no use for me any more might be using the cupra splitter which was undamaged in the accident somehow! lol so my flatpanel k&n can go if anyone wants it, im based in oxfordshire

cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. will89

will89 Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Still got this mate? How much you looking for?

Cheers.
  4. ADC74

ADC74 Master Baker

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Second dibs on the K&N ( subject to price & fitment )
    What other bits you got ?
  5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 25, 2011]
    You had a nice black 2.0FSi from memory? What happened to it?
  6. HenriEST

HenriEST Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Yeah i did, in September someone pulled out on me and caused 9500 pounds damage to my car so it got written off!
    it was immaculate oh and it was ming blue :D

Gutted about the wheels though they were brand new! and i smashed 3 out of 4!!

Iv got an audi a6 2.7tdi sline now! i loove it, its black, blacked out windows bose soundsystem etc ! thought the k&n would fit that but its has a cone filter! i might be putting the cupra splitter on that but not sure. just need to put my private plate on there aswell! which is been a pain! went to get it done in halfrods and soo **** quality i had them do it twice and still bubbles in the letters so i gave up and asked for the money back and haven't got anyother ones made since!

cheers
  7. fourcircle

fourcircle nj

[Feb 26, 2011]
    Try ebay for people who do pressed metal plates (without fake german thingmy watsits in the middle). Brilliant finish and before I left the UK I never had any hassle from the police. Or there might be a member on here that does them? Or did I dream that? anyone?