1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone want lowering caps for free???

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by unikarl, Aug 5, 2011.

1. unikarl

unikarl Member

Need to raise up the front of my car slightly as I'm struggling to take the car to most of the sites I work on now. I have the B5 lowering spring cups on it as well as Eiback 50mm springs and its too much.

The caps will be free to whoever wants them as long as I can have your old ones and your decent with a spanner so we don't have to use a garage to change them over!

Any interest let me know.

Just for reference they levelled the front of my S line perfectly by bringing it down 18 mil.

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Active Member

Wish i'd have waited, i ordered mine yesterday and they have been delivered about 10 mins :-/. i'm sure someone will have them off you pal

4. unikarl

unikarl Member

Well if they don't do you fancy selling me your standard ones? Get your money back from your B5 ones then!

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

6. Cribbon

Cribbon Member

i want them but not the best with a spanner how ever know a mate who is! where about r u?

7. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Active Member

You'll be more than welcome for my old ones mate! Don't know what condition they're in or when i am getting round to fitting them. Will let you know.

8. Marrow

Marrow Member

I have some sat waiting to be fitted will be gettin them put on at the end of the month when I get paid possibly sooner if I can raise enough cash from selling my s line grill on fleebay and your more than welcome to have my old B7 caps if you still need them matey ?

9. Rastamouse

Rastamouse Welsh Audi Nut

Where can i get a set of these? Whats the part number and prive please. Inwould love to swapnmu std ones for the b7 but im not looking to fit them for bout a month as the car is booked in for other work done. And im in north wales and youre probs miles away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Marrow

Marrow Member

Get them from audi cant remeber the part number sorry just google b5 lowering caps loads and loads of threads about them!

11. unikarl

unikarl Member

I live in Grimsby (unfortunately) and work in Bradford but I'm originally from Leeds and I travel to London every week.... Any of those places any good??

12. Cribbon

Cribbon Member

Been speaking to my mate whos also has these n he's getting rid of his car soon n has agreed to swap with me plus he has his own workshop so easier lol! Sorry dude!

13. Rastamouse

Rastamouse Welsh Audi Nut

If u want to sell em let me know please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Haven't a clue how to swap them but happy to have a go if you fancy a trip to Guildford one evening (while you're down in London anyway). Also happy to provide dinner :)