1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used Dent Wizard/smart repairs to fix dents which require painting

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by drfeelgood, Jan 29, 2011.

1. drfeelgood

drfeelgood Member

[Jan 29, 2011]
    Just wondering if anyone has used them. The local guy popped out my dents and did a fantastic job, takes a lot of pride in what he does which is never a bad thing Quoted me 300 for some rather nasty dents which will require a spray (body shop is quoteing me 350 just for one)
    has anyone used them for paint job's?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jan 29, 2011]
    Yeah used few times, all depends on colour of car tbh as, eg. avus silver blending was very hit & miss overall, if they blend it properly & smooth the fills out as per the body lines properly, then I see no issues, but finding someone with that good eyesite & pride in there work is hard tbh.
  4. drfeelgood

drfeelgood Member

[Jan 29, 2011]
    Lol mine is avus sliver..bugger!
  5. 19scotty81

19scotty81 Push down and across !!!!!!!!!

[Jan 29, 2011]
    A good dent guy is great but i wouldn't get smart repairs as they're really only intended to tidy the car up for sales work or bumper scuffs. When it comes to getting the metal work repaired and painted i'd always stick to a full bodyshop job, most come with guarantees so if anything goes wrong there's a bit more comeback . Think it's down to personal opinion really, i know lots of people who've had lots of different experiences some good but mostly bad.