1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone use GiffGaff mobile network?

Graham89 Mar 7, 2012

1. Graham89

Graham89 Derv Perv

As above really. I currently have an iPhone 4 and its nearing the end of the contract (2-3 months) Now do I renew my contract for the new iPhone 4S or leave my current contract with Orange and get a Sim only package from GiffGaff

GiffGaff do something like £10 top up gives you 300 minutes any network calls, Unlimited calls and texts and unlimited date/internet to be used within 3 months to which then you have to top up again I presume.

Does anyone on here use this network? Seriously considering it.

2. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

i looked into it a while ago, and its a tenner a month, not three.They use o2 which is why i stayed on orange.All depends on what provider covers you...woth a punt at a tenner to try it out though

3. Graham89

Graham89 Derv Perv

Think I might give it a go. I want an iPhone 5 but nobody knows when it'll be out. I don't want to upgrade to a 4s in 2 months time only to find the 5 comes out in September time. So for the few months between my contract end date and the release of the 5 I might try the giffgaff. I've already got my iPhone 4 so it's just a case of getting it unblocked from Orange.

4. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Well-Known Member

not a massive differance between the 4 and 4s.....certainly doesnt justify the price differance that i discovered to my cost.Wifes is on orange, daughters is on 3.Must admit its a breeze topping up the 3...easy website.Orange are a real pain.

5. A1DEYB

A1DEYB Well-Known Member

I use it lads if you want any free sims, mail me your address and i'll post some out to you.

I am on the £10 per month goody bag, 250 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet data and free texts and calls to other giffgaff users.

Runs perfect in my iphone 4 as giffgaff runs on the o2 network.

6. A1DEYB

A1DEYB Well-Known Member