1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tried this??????

jbkudos Sep 11, 2007

1. jbkudos

jbkudos Member

The all to stereo volume cotrol problem has just starting happening and makes me really really jump:hubbahubba:

Anyone tried this? if you scroll down to do-it-yourself repairs you'll see what i mean!!

http://www.carstereohelp.com/audi.htm

2. larsmate

larsmate Member

3. jbkudos

jbkudos Member

glad that wasnt too confusing!! ha ha no cheers for that it'll save me taking mine to pieces!1 So what do people generally do then? upgrade replace? I dont want an aftermarket player! mine is also bose - is that just the amp and speakers or is it the head unit aswell? it displays bose when I first turn it on

4. mk1chopper

mk1chopper Missing the S3

you can buy refurbed headunits from the stealers, not cheap, but it comes with a 3 year warrenty and you wont have to buy the removal tools either. Or try ebay.

5. Lovegroover

Lovegroover Member

Got mine fixed for £80. Sent it off and was returned same week - good as new!
    Can't remeber off the top of my head the company name but search the ice forum, it's well documented in there.

6. Pimpster

Pimpster Rolling Thunder...

Try fixmyradio.com (or .co.uk), they are very well known, and do a good job! FYI, if you replace your head unit, it won't effect the Bose system, provided you use the correct wiring harness for the Bose system.