1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tried this??????

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jbkudos, Sep 11, 2007.

1. jbkudos

jbkudos Member

[Sep 11, 2007]
    The all to stereo volume cotrol problem has just starting happening and makes me really really jump:hubbahubba:

Anyone tried this? if you scroll down to do-it-yourself repairs you'll see what i mean!!

http://www.carstereohelp.com/audi.htm
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. larsmate

larsmate Member

[Sep 13, 2007]
  4. jbkudos

jbkudos Member

[Sep 13, 2007]
    glad that wasnt too confusing!! ha ha no cheers for that it'll save me taking mine to pieces!1 So what do people generally do then? upgrade replace? I dont want an aftermarket player! mine is also bose - is that just the amp and speakers or is it the head unit aswell? it displays bose when I first turn it on
  5. mk1chopper

mk1chopper Missing the S3

[Sep 13, 2007]
    you can buy refurbed headunits from the stealers, not cheap, but it comes with a 3 year warrenty and you wont have to buy the removal tools either. Or try ebay.
  6. Lovegroover

Lovegroover Member

[Sep 13, 2007]
    Got mine fixed for £80. Sent it off and was returned same week - good as new!
    Can't remeber off the top of my head the company name but search the ice forum, it's well documented in there.
  7. Pimpster

Pimpster Rolling Thunder...

[Sep 13, 2007]
    Try fixmyradio.com (or .co.uk), they are very well known, and do a good job! FYI, if you replace your head unit, it won't effect the Bose system, provided you use the correct wiring harness for the Bose system.