1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tried this..? Enhanced DIS?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by simch, Jan 29, 2007.

1. simch

simch Active Member

[Jan 29, 2007]
    This company appears to do a module for enhanced driver information system that can dispaly lots of engine performance values on the DIS, including boost pressure and oil temps etc.
    looks interesting, anyone know much about it or tried it? http://www.zusatzinstrumente.de/
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Jan 29, 2007]
    People sell codes on Ebay that enable this to come up on your DIS. Could be interesting but i've never tried it.
  4. madvw

madvw Active Member

[Jan 29, 2007]
    i think the codes that they sell on ebay are just ripping people off by selling the climate control diag codes...

That looks more like the Enhanced FIS that used to be for the pre-faclift only cars. Looks interesting if they've managed to get it working on post-facelift cars now too.
  5. ChriS3

ChriS3 hud at ye bam

[Jan 29, 2007]
    Quite right, not only does it look like the Enhanced FIS, it's the exact same thing (EFU 4U):

http://www.techreaction.com/efu.htm

I would love to see one working, but they seem to be for pre-facelift, and very early facelift models.
  6. AndyM

AndyM Member

[Jan 29, 2007]
    Wont work with satnv+ or canbus systems, they were supposed to release a new version which has had a release date of very soon for the last 3-4 years at least.