1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tried the new Nokia Bluetooth Adapter?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dickys3, May 6, 2004.

1. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 6, 2004]
    Hi all,

I have just ordered the Nokia Bluetooth Adapter for my 7250i which enables the phone to be used with a bluetooth headset.

You can find them for sale on www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk.

I think its a really good idea, as I have to wait 6 months before I can upgrade to a bluetooth phone! It doesn't give all the bluetooth functionlity i.e you cant pair it up with a laptop/car kit but it does allow you to pair it with a headset. This is a must for me as I am driving quite a bit and can't stand using the cabled handsfree device.

Has anyone tested one?

And I suppose the next question is.... which headset should i get? I have looked at the Jabra 250 Freespeak and it looks ideal! Anyone got any reviews of these?

Cheers
    Rich.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. littco

littco New Member

[May 6, 2004]
    Guy at work just bought the Jabra , have to say its very smart pprobably the lightest one there is and does everything you want, plus it last 240 hours. If you want something a bit more funky, and hardwareing I would go for the bodyglove head set, its designed for the more active person, just as good as the Jabra and looks the part only thing is the battery doesn't last as long only 80 hours before a recharge!