1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone thinking of doing this?

CJ A4 Feb 1, 2005

1. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Mate believe me nothing passes me on the road so if you can keep up then good luck if you can pass me then your a nutter!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

2. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Race, race, race /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

3. S3tony

S3tony Member

sorry cj but i think there may be a few people on here who could go past you however i dont think rob could in his van unless he made a spelling mistake boxer(boxter).. hehehehe

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

yeah im sure your right s3tony i just aint come across them yet....my car aint that quick just rip the sh!t out of it. Wish to hell i had a much faster one

5. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Shes a 2.5 oil burner and she rips. I think the error was on the old thread of the S3 racing a boxster and it should have been the Peugeot Boxer. Your A4 has no chance against my giant red smoke machine!

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif ooohhhhh fighting talk

7. S3tony

S3tony Member

nothing wrong with your car cj no offence intended, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif oh rob are you taking something????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

8. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Just ran out actually, am off to get some more! Will keep my eyes peeled for youy CJ. Off to bed as I am knackered!

9. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

ok pal take it easy night night! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

is 2-1 bad its my religion not to gamble!

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Depends on how you look at it mate...**** as a wager but good for a certainty to win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

or a ban? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

13. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif lets hope not mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

14. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Neversaydie, 1-2 was good odds that you would post, you were the favourite to win. However you were pipped at the POST by CJ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

15. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

I let CJ win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

16. stores

stores New Member

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!