Anyone thinking of doing this?

in a word NO!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Far from Stealth like though!

I like the exhaust!

my god - what a waste - must have spend a fortune ruining that car

think it has window tints so spare any passengers the embarrasment of being seen in such a motor

Outstanding, especially the exhaust. Wonder how much that cost.

would be good too have a few key draggs along that now wouldn't it, lmao!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gifThis car must get posted once a month, maybe we should make it stickt lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

CJ i am disappointed in you.

I thought you knew better than to duplicate threads and posts.

Thanks. That is the nicest compliment any cat has ever given me.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Thanks for all the support guys your all heart oh yeah by the way did i mention that i was sorry for posting that STUPID FCUKING CAR i wish i hadnt of laid eyes on it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Im dissappointed in me too I just wanted to bond with you A3 S3 guys and give something back for all the heart warming advice and support you have given to me and my A4. Im disappointed that you are dissappointed! Oh yeah by the way i'm sorry too incase none of you heard the last 3 times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif I wont darken the threads of A3 forums again with such inapropriate pictures of DUPLICATE THREADS i have never seen but you have! Ok i will stop now!

Hmmm. i wonder who will start a new thread with this stupid pic again...

Probably whoever posts next..

2-1 Neversaydie

3-1 CJ

5-1 JoJo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

3-1 do u think im stupid i should at least have 100-1 odds now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif at least let me make some money off you he he

100-1 would be if you did not post.

3-1 was good odds that you would.

By the way i'm poor, still saving for my sportback. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

Your poor your joking yeah ...you own 4 cars and one of thems a 26K R32 and your on your way to buying a sportback.....more money than sense mate you dont know the meaning of the word poor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Just had a look at your profile and you have cars coming out of your ears TDI-line! Let me know if you need the R32 run around during the week to make sure it is running ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah robs fed up getting the train to work and wants to see how quick he can do it in the R32 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Oh god this is getting out of hand.

Guys if you read my bio, this is for cars i have owned in the last 4 years. One at a time. Then if you read, what car i drive, it reads none, nil, zip, two legs.

Rob you may drive my R32, but it is now owned by a chap in wales, and he may take a dim view of this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

And i am definately poor after running the R32, fun at the time though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
It just killed my bank balance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif