1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen this colour S3?

jesters3 Oct 28, 2003

  1. jesters3

    jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

    1,516
    6
    38
    Personally I think it looks awesome, just lifted it from another site, so I don't think it is Photoshoped.

    Anyone know what the colour is called?
     
  2. AlexStanley

    AlexStanley Member

    621
    1
    16
    Don't you think the red from the brake light clashes a little?
     
  3. adjturbo

    adjturbo Member

    94
    0
    6
    all u need is a picture of barbie on the fuel cap and u will be well away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
     
  4. jesters3

    jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

    1,516
    6
    38
    Just cos my name Ken..no need to make fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

    Anyway, check out this site: Passion

    Got to say I'm impressed and have learnt a few things from it about my S3.
     
  5. adjturbo

    adjturbo Member

    94
    0
    6
    sorry ken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

    Back on thread ~ i think the colour is called berry
     
  6. noslojo

    noslojo Member

    90
    0
    6
    Photoshopped ? Maybe yes maybe no !
     
  7. noslojo

    noslojo Member

    90
    0
    6
    Can't figure out how to attach stuff properly yet willhave to use the testing forum for some practice.

    Anyway checkout the photoshopped colour options at

    http://www.rodeck-solutions.co.uk/s3/

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  8. adjturbo

    adjturbo Member

    94
    0
    6
    Not to keen on any of them. cant beet Nogoro Blue IMO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  9. noodle

    noodle Member

    232
    0
    16
    and I'll 2nd that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
     
  10. adjturbo

    adjturbo Member

    94
    0
    6
    with alu mirrors of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
     
  11. dans3

    dans3 Member

    76
    0
    6
    Jester, I'm glad you didn't choose it or I may have been driving a pink S3!
     
  12. RichA3Turbo

    RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

    5,089
    5
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    noodle said:
    and I'll 2nd that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'll third that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [ QUOTE ]
    adjturbo said:
    with alu mirrors of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Definately!
     
  13. L14MDP

    L14MDP Member

    33
    0
    6
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    noodle said:
    and I'll 2nd that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'll third that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [ QUOTE ]
    adjturbo said:
    with alu mirrors of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Definately!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'll fourth that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
     
  14. phillj

    phillj Member

    79
    0
    6
    [ QUOTE ]
    L14MDP said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    RichA3Turbo said:
    [ QUOTE ]
    noodle said:
    and I'll 2nd that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'll third that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [ QUOTE ]
    adjturbo said:
    with alu mirrors of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Definately!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'll fourth that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I could fifth that!

    But instead I will just say that they look excellent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
     
  15. benk

    benk Member

    469
    0
    16
    I don't think it's " berry" - my A3 is berry and it's nothing like as Barbie as that colour!
    The berry colour is like a dark purple, or very deep red, darker than the deep red you see on a lot of A4's
     
  16. jesters3

    jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

    1,516
    6
    38
    [ QUOTE ]
    dans3 said:
    Jester, I'm glad you didn't choose it or I may have been driving a pink S3!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Fair point, I'll shut up then. Azure Blue was always the way forward. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif








    ....berry.....well I thought it looked good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif
     
  17. benk

    benk Member

    469
    0
    16
    Hahaha - no offence jester, it looks good in that pic, just not sure I'd feel comfortable owning that colour. I used to get jibes from mates about pink anyway, so something even brighter would make it even harder to shut them up! And that colour would be a bugger to match after a prang.
     
  18. amoffat

    amoffat Member

    466
    0
    16
    Thats a special order colour, Elderberry if I am not mistaken, nice but a chicks colour!
     
  19. jesters3

    jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

    1,516
    6
    38
    Cheers Moff.

    Not a chicks car...a pimpmobile.
     

Share This Page