Anyone see Celebrity BB last night

im just amazed how some one as thick and morbid as jade has survived for so long. i mean how does she get dressed must take her hours figuring out what clothes are all over again!
and the fact she needs a boomerang to put her belt on lol!

Jade is a munter for sure, i have too agree with smitch how the hell she has a fitness video with a body like hers is shocking and all that crap about her being a size 10??? i heard her perfume was a best seller over xmas WTF!!!!

wonder if teddy will dump danielle? she's so thick and she reckons she is the smartest out of the WAGS?

One of my mates met that Danielle a couple of months before she went in the BB house and he told me then she was about as bright as a power cut.

He was right.

The complaints about racism are not just based on Shilpas accent being mimicked. For example Jo made a comment about all Indians being skinny because they cannot cook chicken properly & also Shilpa has been refered to as the 'Indian'.
I agree that the racism is borderline, but find the bullying aspect more disturbing.
In my opinion the ugly sisters feel insecure & maybe intimidated by Shiplas looks and intelligence.

IN the words of the mighty Jermain Jackson..

"I just cant, I just cant, I just cant control my feet..."

no sorry..

"You cant reason with stupidity"

peace

He does look like he's made out of wood.

haha look at jermaine - he belongs in madame toussauds (spl)

as for jade being a size 10?? my left nut!! my gf is a 6 or 8 very occasionally on strange clothes a 10 - jade is the michellin man beside her!

Jade is at least a size 14.

And her fella's a mug and all.

That jo's definitely a tranny......

d11_gallery_josing.jpg

I was listening to a debate about this on 5 Live (I think) They had some complete and utter fruitcake on, who Nicky Campbell?? made mincemeat of, (no offence to shirt-lifters....) trying to suggest it was the crime of the Century..........

However, and this is a good example of the double standards of the race Gestapo. When he was told that Jermaine Jackson had called Jade Goodys mother "White trash" (that was kept quiet wasn't it?) and that this was clearly racist, the **** he came out with to try and suggest it wasn't, was pure delusional fantasy. Campbell didn't even bother to respond to it.

The ONLY racist in the BB house is Jermain Jackson.

HE is the only person to keep takling about skin colour?

It's all a very clever stunt to get people watching the show if you ask me :think:

Boydie said:
who is nicky campbell?

That **** off Watchdog who's obviously obsessed about being shorter than his female co presenter cos every time they're standing together the camera angle is from the floor up.

What baffles me is if all the other house mates don't agree with the treatment from the ugly sisters, why don't they say something about it to them :-/

That cleo just sits on the fence jumping from group to group butt licker

its not racist...not yet anyway...borderline tho....makes u think if theyre like that publicly then what they really must be like.......

It's so racist that C4 keep showing it EVERY night :uhm:

It's just a publicity stunt IMO and more people are now watching :box:

I was disgusted by some of the comments that have been aired over the last few nights and because of the racism that has been mentioned it is now been observed by people from all over the globe, and how f----g stupid have those chavette birds made this country look, they must think we are all thick as f--k

JOJO go to bed son if you dont want to join in

quite shocked last night at the ***** jade was rumbling on about - totally unessesary - went too far with a pathetic arguement

danielle - what a ****...."she doesnt even speak english properly" she said....danielle.....news flash.....she doesnt have to!!! she is more articualte and litterate than most britons

quote from danielle again "i wish she would f**k off back home" well done ex miss GB - ****!

Don't think Teddy Sherringham will be hanging about for her when she gets out.

I honestly think that Jade is actually mentally unstable, you could see her losing control, her eyes were starting to go and you could see that if those cameras weren't on her she'd have been swinging. She was on the point of snapping, big time.

Those three are doing themselves absolutely no favours, when that Danielle was called in to the diary she was back pedaling like crazy, she's so thick i don't think she realises they can actually rewind the tapes.

Thicko.

I was genuinely shocked by Jade's behaviour last night, the way she kept on chatting crap and winding herself up once Shilpa had gone off to do other things. Leaping around and punching the sofa == lunatic. I also thought it was irresponsible of Danielle and Jo happily let Jade get herself into that state without trying to calm her down.

As Shilpa said, if this is indicative of Britain today then this is a sad, sad day.

I wasn't shocked by her behaviour.

You can take the girl out of Bermondsey but you can't take Bermondsey out of the girl.

Boydie said:
from danielle again "i wish she would f**k off back home" well done ex miss GB - ****!

Exaclty what i was thinking! these screwed up twats are giving most of the decent open minded uk citizens bad press with they're chavi attitudes

AYE!!! cant believe she said that

"Jade, your mum would be proud of you" WTF???????? *******

silver75 said:
"I think your mum will be proud of you..."

Cos she's a ******* mentalist who wants sectioning as well. :shutup2:

Hot off the press.

18th January 2007: The Carphone Warehouse Group ("Carphone Warehouse") today announces that it is suspending its sponsorship of Channel 4's Celebrity Big Brother programme.

Charles Dunstone, CEO of The Carphone Warehouse said:

"Our concern has rapidly mounted about the broadcast behaviour of individuals within the Big Brother house. We are totally against all forms of racism and bullying and indeed this behaviour is entirely at odds with the brand values of The Carphone Warehouse. As a result we feel that as long as this continues we are unable to associate our brand with the programme.

"We had already made it clear to Channel 4 that, were this to continue, we would have to consider our position. Nothing we saw last night gave us any comfort. Accordingly we have instructed Channel 4 to remove our sponsorship name and branding with immediate effect."

I have no hesitation in taking this action and I share the concerns of those of you who have felt offended or victimised by the content of the program.

Yours ever

Charles

I'll miss little Mowbli......

I haven't been watching the programme, but have picked up bits & pieces from the news and the newspapers. The behaviour is definitely prejudicial and discriminatory, but whilst there are some racist undertones, I think the main source of their prejudice is class and education.

On the one side, you have a beautiful, intelligent, talented, well-educated high-achiever (who happens to be Indian) and three ugly, thick-as-pigshit, talentless and uneducated morons (who happen to be English).

"They eat with their hands, don't they...Or is that the Chinese?. You don't know where her fingers have been."

Well, make you mind up, is it Indians or Chinese? Oh yeah, and you've never eaten a KFC bargain bucket with your fingers, have you, Jo?

"She should try living in a slum!"

What, like Bermondsey, Jade?

"She can't even speak English properly."

Well, leaving the fact that Shilpa isn't English on one side for a moment, let's also avoid the obvious opportunity to mock your scouse accent and instead ask you, Danielle, how fluent you are in Hindi, Gujarati, Tulu, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi....oh, yes, and French?

Can I also point out the obvious difficulty Jade is having with the English language..!!

i tried to write an articulate and well reasoned post to this topic using balanced arguement and solid facts but........................................

them 3 twats just wind me up so much all i could think about was how i want to bitchslap each one of them back into the sea from where they obviously, recently crawled.