Anyone running DOTZ Mugello Alloys

Reaction score
Im considering shelling out for some new alloys but have only seen pics online, and have been unable to find any on display in shops. Pics can be decieving so i would like to see them in the flesh before parting with cash.Is anyone in the Norfolk area running these alloys and if so would it be possible to meet t look at them? Thanks

I'm in Manchester so can't come and show them (!) but here is a picture of my car with them fitted. Only had them on 1 month and not had chance to take a better pic, they look better in the flesh. They are spaced out 13mm all round. When I was looking the audi TT was one of the better examples I found, think these are 19".

What appealed about the wheels is that they are a black alloy, its only the front that is chrome so they are easier to clean.

sidecar.jpg

63350821.jpg

Wow, that's a fine looking S3 you have there Leon. I :hi:to you sir. Not usually a fan of the green but that is a sweet example, wheels set it off a treat.

Thanks Leon pity your so far away. But the wheels do look good. I was worried that the black detailing would make them look like a cheap wheel. Are they a 8" x 18" alloy with an ET32 offset? As this is the wheel offset i think would be best and it should bring the alloys out to the arches without spacers. Thanks

Thanks Leon pity your so far away. But the wheels do look good. I was worried that the black detailing would make them look like a cheap wheel. Are they a 8" x 18" alloy with an ET32 offset? As this is the wheel offset i think would be best and it should bring the alloys out to the arches without spacers. Thanks again

Thanks Leon pity your so far away. But the wheels do look good. I was worried that the black detailing would make them look like a cheap wheel. Are they a 8" x 18" alloy with an ET32 offset? As this is the wheel offset i think would be best and it should bring the alloys out to the arches without spacers. Thanks again

Yes 18x8 with ET32 offset. I got some FK 13mm hub-centric spacers as they didn't fill the arches well enough IMO. I wasn't 100% sure when I fitted the wheels but now I'm used to them really pleased with the look. German make alloy so you know they are well made.