Anyone ordered an A5 recently ?

Scott.T

Reaction score
What was your order placement to build week schedule ?
Mine is : Ordered 05/03/16
Build week : Some time in 'September' !!!!!!
My dealer is speaking to Audi GmbH tomorrow to find out why.

Not that recently, but we ordered our S5 Sportback in early November and it arrived at the dealer mid January.

I ordered mine on the 26th of January, build started last week, it's in quality control just now and should be delivered some time in March.

Cheers

I ordered my s5 sportback mid February and my dealer managed to speculate on they had already ordered beginning of jan so grabbed a week 11 build.
Should be with me first week of April.

Did you guys have 8 digit order numbers for the tracker.
Mine is only 7 digit.

Build has now been brought forward from Sept to May.

Scott.T... Did you get a build week number yet? My A5 order date is 5/4 and I used the weblink on here to find my own build week (25. w/c 20/6)

Scott.T... Did you get a build week number yet? My A5 order date is 5/4 and I used the weblink on here to find my own build week (25. w/c 20/6)
My build weeks was supposed to be next week. But it was built last week and is now going into transit to the UK next week.

Wow, great news.... I hope mine moves along as quick. What options do have on it? I know it can slow it down with stuff like Drive select etc. Fingers crossed that I may only be 4/5 weeks behind you as my order was only 4 weeks after yours..

Alcantara
Heated front and rear seats
S-Line Sports Suspension
Interior lighting
Storage
Hill Hold
Quattro & Manual/petrol.

I expect a diesel/s-tronic would be available in a shorter timescale as these seem to be the greatest %.

I was going to go for ADS but when I have had ito before it was mainly in Dynamic and i found comfort a bit floaty on UK road's.
I also wanted the extra 10mm drop the S-line lowered version gives.

Fingers crossed you won't be far behind.

Mine's the following spec...

Misano red pearl
A5 2.0 fsti Sportback quattro 230ps s-tronic Black Edition Plus

All the usual standard stuff on the BE+
Audi Drive Select
S Line Sports Suspension (wanted as low as possible)
Interior light package (I think this is now standard)
Folding & Heated Door Mirrors
Deletion of Tech badges at rear

Have you seen any pics/links to A5's on S line sports suspension anywhere?
would be most annoyed if it arrives looking like it's on stilts (dealersdidn't have an example to show me).

Mine's the following spec...

Misano red pearl
A5 2.0 fsti Sportback quattro 230ps s-tronic Black Edition Plus

All the usual standard stuff on the BE+
Audi Drive Select
S Line Sports Suspension (wanted as low as possible)
Interior light package (I think this is now standard)
Folding & Heated Door Mirrors
Deletion of Tech badges at rear

Have you seen any pics/links to A5's on S line sports suspension anywhere?
would be most annoyed if it arrives looking like it's on stilts (dealersdidn't have an example to show me).

Nice choice.
Mine is Sepang 230ps BE+

No not seen any A5 on 1BV but I had a A4 120ps 1.8tfsi briefly on 1BV S-line sports, and it sat better than a regular S-line.

I have a 2 finger rule. If I can fit two fingers in the arch and waggle but not get 3 it's standard -20mm S-line. If there's no or very little waggle it's -30mm lowered S-line.

When I bought the 120ps it was quite noticeable compared to the regular s-line it was next to at the dealers. Out on the road it would be impossible to tell though.

I assume you have not spec'd damper control as that defaults to -20mm.

I nearly spec'd folding mirrors but then I realised they are heated as standard. It was the heating I wanted more and £180 to fold was a bit excessive.

I will be switching ADS on with my laptop ;)

No, left damper control out. I wanted folding mirrors as my road is very narrow and is a must at times.

Not fully up on what can be added/changed via laptop but sounds like I could have saved myself £200 !!

I ordered my a5 on 02/04/16 and my est delivery date is 11/08/16.
I tried to track my order but I'm missing Order No. on my vehicle order form...I don't know if that's normal?
It's been 8 weeks since my order date and I haven't received any information from dealer yet

Nice bunch of cars on order guys. Nothing much has changed then.
I ordered my BE on 01/04/14 and it was delivered on 13/08/14
As you've ordered in April watch the spec changes for MY17. Anything that you have ordered as an option, if it now comes as standard spec, make sure you challenge your dealer and get the refund. Audi will honour this.