Anyone on here got a Sprint Blue 8V yet?

Boydie

S3 8V DSG
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.reallymeansounds.com
Guys

Lately I have considered changing my 8P S3, been thinking about loads of different cars but I keep coming back to what I love which is my S3. Seeing a lot more 8V's on the road and really starting the like them so an S3 8V would seem to be the best replacment!

So, does anyone on here have a sprint blue S3? Pictures? I know it would have to be an Audi Exclusive colour so probably quite a rare thing to see :(

Guys

Lately I have considered changing my 8P S3, been thinking about loads of different cars but I keep coming back to what I love which is my S3. Seeing a lot more 8V's on the road and really starting the like them so an S3 8V would seem to be the best replacment!

So, does anyone on here have a sprint blue S3? Pictures? I know it would have to be an Audi Exclusive colour so probably quite a rare thing to see :(

Like this one?

View attachment 23752View attachment 23754

If your willing to pay Audi exclusive prices would you consider a different colour, sprint blue is a lovely colour but my feeling an outgoing colour made exclusive to the 8P S3 when it was released. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Fragup, Boydie and the_lecht_rocks
Fair comment Boydie. You now know what to do then mate....rinse the dealers with broker prices! Go for it!

regards

I wanted another Sprint as well mate, but not paying £2.5k for it! Would have gone Sepang as well I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boydie
Sepang would have been my first choice had it not been an exclusive. If they offered the exclusive colours at say 1k I think they'd get a lot more orders for it!