1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone near Great Horkesley Essex?

jbh Jul 5, 2013

1. jbh

jbh TDi lover

Hi there as in the title is there anyone near Great Horkesley Essex that would like to help me out and make a few beer tokens?

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

What do you need help with? Vcds? :) x

3. jbh

jbh TDi lover

no Sandra ive bought a set of springs off eBay I was wondering if someone could pick them up and forward them on to me.

4. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Ok, if you go down to the small events section and look in the correct section, you will find a members list, have a look through that and pm anyone in that area. Sorry best i can do for you. :) x

5. jbh

jbh TDi lover

Cheers Sandra ill give that a go.. what area will Essex fall under :confused:

I was never good at geography

6. Sandra

lmao, im not great with geography either. East or south East. X

7. Nicki

Nicki Member