Anyone know what this is?

JayMc

Searching for 6th gear
Reaction score
IMG 1894IMG 1895

Found this connected to the EOBD connector port on my 130 tdi sport. Any ideas what it is, and what it does?. There is a aeriel connected and a port for what looks like a ASDL lead.

I don't know if its been a company car. My first thoughts was it some kinda data logger for company car, but not sure why it would have antenna./aerial.

sorry if this is a duplicate, here you go....from the website

ProFleet2 is a modern, feature-rich telematics system, right at the forefront of successful fleet management. ProFleet2’s vast databank can track any of your vehicles movements –journey reporting data is accessed securely online in an easy to understand format. Using ProFleet2, your drivers can monitor their journey data and manage expenses at the click of a button. They simply select journeys as either business or personal, and create accurate expense records online quickly and simply.

Our system offers you the opportunity to view the location of every vehicle within your fleet - in real-time. Reports are available on the current and average speed of the vehicle as well as comprehensive fuel consumption information. Alternative systems often use theoretical and estimated results based on vehicle manufacturer data, or involve costly installation of multiple fuel flow meters. With ProFleet2, all reporting technology is integrated via the plug and play platform.
ProFleet2 has the ability to measure the true volume of fuel added to vehicles (subject to compatibility) and can therefore provide accurate CO2 results. The technology is non-invasive and maintains any warranties in place with the vehicle manufacturer. In addition, ProFleet2 has the ability to monitor harsh cornering, high-speed lane changes and crash detection can if required.

Reactions: JayMc
Tracker as above - make sure you remove it if your planning to remap the car!
A friend of mine had his car mapped whilst there was one of these in place (the guy mapping didn't realize) unfortunately as the data was passing through the tracker the ECU didn't like it and effectively broke.