1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know this car??

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by audi-prof, Nov 28, 2011.

1. audi-prof

audi-prof New Member

[Nov 28, 2011]
    Evening folks,

I'm looking to get back into an audi, probably S3, very tempted by the one at the link below but I'm hesitant to go for a modified motor, especially not knowing anything of its history.

It seems a pretty distinctive beast to be in condor grey with the buckets so I'm hoping someone might know the car? I'm dubious about the sellers description of it being a 330bhp MTM model considering the price of that upgrade.

Anything in particular to look for in a modded S3? Obvious thing being the clutch I imagine.

Used Audi S3 Hatchback S3 Quattro 5dr | Glasgow Motor Company

Cheers

Chris
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor

[Nov 29, 2011]
    that car is yummy!

sorry cannot help with your question though
  4. Spin140

Spin140 Active Member

[Nov 29, 2011]
    Perfect spec and competitive pricing.

If it were me I would negotiate an additional £850 off what you have agreed to cover the cost of an uprated clutch just in case it goes but with a claimed 330 bhp and only 23K miles it will probably be fine, just nice to have the contingency in place.

You have also saved yourself a fair chunk of money on software and hardware, seems a bargain, if I'd not committed on mine I'd be making a trip up North, great colour and spec.