Anyone know the best, game site for pre-ordering.

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi as above going to pre order battlefield and mw3, and want them delivered to my house,

cheers,

as it happens, Amazon are usually pretty spot on mate. otherwise, hmv online etc are good, just shop around for best prices. but amazon usually are spot on with delivery and getting it on or even before the release date

just get it from your local GAME store mate, mine is about 2 mins drive away and is open at 12 midnight with big releases for me to pick it up whenever i want. atleast i know i can get the game when i want and not be waiting for the postman

I pre order from play.com as well. and if it doesn't arrive before or on the day I go and buy a copy from asda and then sell one copy. Anyone else order the hardened edition? I thought I'd go for it as it includes the map packs when the become available and I always download them anyway

I pre-ordered the limited edition.

• Pre-order Battlefield 3: Limited Edition from Play.com and receive a code to download ten exclusive dog tag designs with which to customise your soldier Dog tags in Battlefield 3 serve as your ingame signature, displayed on screen every time you defeat an enemy. You can also claim the dog tag of your enemies via skillful stealth knife takedowns. This pre-order exclusive pack gives you ten unique dog tag designs to complement the standard range in the game.
  • Battlefield 3: Limited Edition also includes the digital expansion pack "Battlefield 3: Back To Karkand". This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes the four legendary maps Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula and Wake Island from Battlefield 2 - boldly re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles which can be brought back to your Battlefield 3 game, unique unlocks, new achievements/trophies, and more. The Battlefield 3: Limited Edition is available as a pre-order incentive and may not be available after launch.
If i had seen it i would have got the bundle with the slim PS3.

Well my copy came this morning early. I hope everyone else's did too. I've got the day off tomorrow:arco: