anyone know anywhere in north east i can get a good custom exhaust????

lee atkinson

Reaction score
i am looking for somewhere to get a decent custom stainless steel exhaust for my cabby. if anyone knows of anywhere worth a try please let me know. many thanks lee

got it booked in for long life in leeds i didnt realise there was one in ashington which is much closer as im in seaham but it will be a nice run out lol. they gave me an excellent price for a full custom system. thanks for the help

AAS - Advanced Automotive Systems Ltd - Nationally renowned for quality craftmanship next to Scotswood Bridge do titanium exhausts for race teams but their fab work is incredible even for road car exhausts. My mate had a 182 Trophy and paid £550 for cat back. It was mad the difference in weight. They don't answer emails though, which is pretty weak in terms of business but the quality of the exhausts makes up for it.

Trying to strike a business deal with them in return for a few exhaust but they are having none of it :)

thanks for all your feedback its much appreciated, i cancelled the leeds appointment and the car is in powerflow as i type, will be ready by tomoro afternoon cant wait. the car was booked in at longlife in leeds but everytime i spoke to them the price seemed to change lol. thanks again