1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a good.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by necroeire, Jun 23, 2005.

1. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

pub in Paris?

Heading there in the morning for the weekend - Maiden in Parc Des Princes Stadium on Saturday night.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Really wish I could help you there mate - but never ventured into Paris..... I've heard though - Take LOTS of money - Beer / soft drinks very expensive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

4. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Dammit - just checked the weather, thunderstorms and heavy down pours......just gets better....

5. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

Necro... spend another night there, and put £50 into going to the Moulin Rouge... bloody great night!!! I got to go on the stage, but with a comedian rather than the girls... oh well, still been o the stage though.

Like your sig by the way!

6. necroeire

necroeire Active Member

Sound cool mate lets hope the mrs will agree, I'll just tell her it's a musical of sorts.

No clue either on the metro, hope it's similar to the underground. Not sure if the numbering if similar.

7. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

My Mrs went to the Moulin Rouge with me and loved it... it's more like a big caberet with boobs! Good night out!

Metro is easy! Similar to the underground, but it is not colour coded in the same way ours is...