• Yes

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
Adams3 said:
It was 269bhp when i had it done, last rolling road i had it only made 240bhp'ish.

Against some of these awesome machines going mine looks low on power!!

Hmm.. yes,I better park my Golf round the back :undwech: , I'm not even gonna bother washing the thing haha :haha:

whisky180 said:
good get those spuds up his pipe, im looking to give u2 guys a run for your money lol

No encouragement..think you might have it the bag..

Ohh did I mention the stage 2 upgrade done last week????

Natedog keep your king henrys away from my car..!!!

Olly do we need to bring anything with...food or drink....Get my mum to go costco???(no I don't live at home with my mum, she goes there alot that is all before anyone asks)

jojo said:
Nooooooo :faint: , now where did I put that dirty air filter? :idea: :eyebrows:

you can have the 2 potatoes after I use them on Marmite :)

I might be able to come guys, I've only got a standard 150bhp but I't would be a laugh to see how many horses have escaped!

How about everybody posting a picture before the day, so we can put a face to a name???

I ain't doing mine though,,,,,,, consider it a kindness!!:laugh:

My Wife
Tallpaul
AdamS3
Dan Gliballs
mawhitey
AndyTQ
JoJo
Marmite
Just Plain Old
KrisTDI
Ryanc
Simonelman
Whisky180
Natedog
HaleGavin

Are due to run, others are welcome to turn up, mingle and watch, but 15 cars is about all is physically possible in one afternoon !

marmite said:
No encouragement..think you might have it the bag..

Ohh did I mention the stage 2 upgrade done last week????

Natedog keep your king henrys away from my car..!!!

Olly do we need to bring anything with...food or drink....Get my mum to go costco???(no I don't live at home with my mum, she goes there alot that is all before anyone asks)

my 470 is only a guestimate from mrc so on the rolling road, anybody's guess. power to weight on the road should give you a run for your money

cool cool, just goign to see what the car will do...

Just Plain Old said:
How about everybody posting a picture before the day, so we can put a face to a name???

I ain't doing mine though,,,,,,, consider it a kindness!!:laugh:

Sounds like a good idea!!

I think it would be a kindness if you went first!!

whisky180 said:
my 470 is only a guestimate from mrc so on the rolling road, anybody's guess. power to weight on the road should give you a run for your money

Ha thats fighting talk...so close to a RR day and been offered a race......!!!!:busted_cop: :angrymod:

Really looking forwad to see what the beast is putting out..as long as it more then Nates I don't mind..!!!:salute:

If the south mims lot pass me on the M40 flash...MRS driving..!!!

A 470BHP guess is fairly good..you must have to speak to air traffic control before leaving the house if it is 470BHP....

See I really need to upgrade the power....must upgrade..sod the kids x-mas presents then..

c'mon lets everyone guess what we're gonna get... at least it'll let everyone (me) know how embarressingly underpowered their car is next to an RS6!

If i believed all the parts manufactures for the mods i've done i should be making over 200bhp. In reality if i see over 180 i'll be a happy bunny (190 would be nice though) :)

olly will we run nate and me back to back as I may have to shoot off early and would hate to miss him on the rollers...well come on got to make sure I got at least a couple more horses!!

Tallpaul said:
c'mon lets everyone guess what we're gonna get...

Not too up on Audis yet, but do standard ones tend to show healthy factory figures on the rollers?

Vauxhall's claims seem about right, but some manufacturers are a fair bit out.

Dan Gliballs said:
Not too up on Audis yet, but do standard ones tend to show healthy factory figures on the rollers?

Vauxhall's claims seem about right, but some manufacturers are a fair bit out.

Before i had mine mapped it made over the factory figures!!

Not getting your hopes up but should at least make factory quotes!!

I've hardly ever seen/heard of a stock 1.8T (that's SEAT, Skoda, VW or Audi) making less than the claimed bhp on the rollers unless it's had a specific problem. Saying that though there was a viscous rumour (from one tuning company) about TT225's not making the grade but Leon Cupra R's and S3's do (same engine) so i wouldn't pay too much attention to that.

It certainly appears to me that VAG are conservative with the output claims of the 1.8T in all it's various states of tune.

marmite said:
olly will we run nate and me back to back as I may have to shoot off early and would hate to miss him on the rollers...well come on got to make sure I got at least a couple more horses!!

Olly, is there gonna be a fixed running order set before the day?

Just seems a few people want to get on early and if you ask who wants to run first on the day then 15 people are gonna raise their hands. Seems fairer if everyone knows when they'll be on up front :)

Is there a prize/packet of crisps for the person that travels the furthest? LOL!!

I;ve got people that want to run late as well so Im sure it will all work out, that order I posted does not mean thats the order we'll run in. If you have a specific order in mind, let me know.

They will be crisps/drinks etc there for all !

yer early would be cool for me as well...

Im going to be happy with just about standard if unless it does more in which case Audi did nto know it had been chipped lol...

doh, i wanted a trophy, if mine makes more than standard ill be really happy :):)
Might make me decide to ge for a proper remap not just tunign box

Going to have to pull out,just snapped the arb control arm off the rear,sorry guys!

I am going to pop along to say hi. I wont be running on the rollers though. Hope the weather is good...Its supposed to be which is good.

Rich

I trust everyone will be waxing there cars to a suitable shine for the event ;)

my car will be dirty as f00k !
1 more place avail then if we have a drop out

c'mon doc, would love to see your car in the felsh !

My Wife
Tallpaul
AdamS3
Dan Gliballs
mawhitey
AndyTQ
JoJo
Marmite
Just Plain Old
KrisTDI
Simonelman
Whisky180
Natedog
HaleGavin

Space for one more guys :)

Tallpaul said:
I trust everyone will be waxing there cars to a suitable shine for the event ;)

dont see much point tbh, by the time ive driven 50 miles in the wet it will be covered in s h i t anyway lol.

I may give it a wash, but a waxing can f*ck right off! lol.

Rich