Kris TDI
JPO
Simonelman
Marmite
Ryanc
Whisky180
Natedog
HaleGavin

so then boys. what time at services at south mims. 11ish?

Gavin

halegavin said:
so then boys. what time at services at south mims. 11ish?

Gavin

So ive got to try to keep up with an rs6 on the way up there, i dont stand a chance!! lol

11o/c sounds good to me!!

kris_tdi said:
ill be south mimms at 11 also, where abouts in the carpark or at the bp garage?

The garage was being done up last time i went there, mid last week i think. No room to park up!!

Car park then???

Hey guys Just happened upon the thread. Am I too late? I'd love to attend and it would've been great to have had a remap on the morning following my REVO disaster! What's the chances of that!!? Gutted I didn't notice thread before. Next time maybe.

south mims at 11 it is then. see you boys next week.

Gav

Which way are you going to go?? M25 - M40 ??

I won't beable to meet at south mims as part of the deal of me going is to drop the mrs at her sisters in Brackley.......

Shame as would have be cool going in convoy up there..I'll be leaving Barnet at 10 ish..so might even see you on the road or if the mrs is driving you'll prob over take me...:)

dont know what way im going to go.. think multimap is saying hit the M40 at J1a? saying it shoulg only take me about 60 minutes. as I will be starting from junction 11 M25

wack there post code in the talking map m8
I thought is was Juction 9 or 8 I come off at 10 for brackley aand Amd is 10 min away fom there.

Really looking forward to it now.!!

Yer it should be good just hope the weather holds up, will have to get the misses to make me some lunch :)

sounds good. Can I have two go's because i'm running lpg so want one with that and one on optimax? Don't want to pay £60 though!

Wicked666 said:
sounds good. Can I have two go's because i'm running lpg so want one with that and one on optimax? Don't want to pay £60 though!

That'd be interesting, since your car will be strapped down, I'm sure if you ask nicely, they would do a second run :happy:
Wanna meet up and go down in Convoy wicked? :racer:

jojo said:
That'd be interesting, since your car will be strapped down, I'm sure if you ask nicely, they would do a second run :happy:
Wanna meet up and go down in Convoy wicked? :racer:

sounds good but i'll only go if they'l do both runs for me though :blackrs4:

Wicked666 said:

erm....your not on my list to run mate

Will someone have some audi-sport sickers i can buy on the day as well :)

wicked666 please pm me your details

jojo said:
He can have my run Olly, I'm going regardless. :superman:

I didn't know there was a limited number of places cause didn't read whole thread through. :blush: Bit cheeky for me to take Jojo's place so don't worry about it mate. I'll come next time.

marmite said:
wack there post code in the talking map m8
I thought is was Juction 9 or 8 I come off at 10 for brackley aand Amd is 10 min away fom there.

Really looking forward to it now.!!

natedog said:
Yer it should be good just hope the weather holds up, will have to get the misses to make me some lunch :)

Ditto to both of you, i cant wait to see both your RS6's!!

lol im going to beat Marmite, going to shove some potatoes up his exhaust lol

Wicked666 said:
I didn't know there was a limited number of places cause didn't read whole thread through. :blush: Bit cheeky for me to take Jojo's place so don't worry about it mate. I'll come next time.

Hey Wicked, my S3 isn't going onto the rollers due to a knackered gearbox last week, so either you can take my place, or I go on with a Golf GTI haha... Come along mate. :beerchug:

natedog said:

I meet your sort before....!!!:p :p :p :salute:

I'll be watch you like a hawk then..just so I can put rag up yours..!!

No that there is any comp.!!:beerchug:

JoJo and Wicked, can you sort out who want the place ?

The is a trohpy for the highest and a (smaller) trophy for the lowest bhp

If anybody drops out could i take there place, please pm me if possible, If not may go anyway, is anyone heading up from guildford in Surrey..
Thanks All

lUCKYS3 said:
If anybody drops out could i take there place, please pm me if possible, If not may go anyway, is anyone heading up from guildford in Surrey..
Thanks All

I'm going from Horsham, so maybe we could hook up en route? :)

I believe we're meeting at South Mimms services at about 11:00am.

So olly i take it we just pay on the day then??

It should be good, can we stand inside to watch the cars on the rollers??

yeah absolutely, £30 quid on the day, you can get right up to the cars if you want on the RR :)
Gonna try and get a blackboard so we can all see what power ppl have put down

Olly_K said:
yeah absolutely, £30 quid on the day, you can get right up to the cars if you want on the RR :)
Gonna try and get a blackboard so we can all see what power ppl have put down

Can you write mine in black chalk so i dont get embarrased by my little power???!!! lol

natedog said:
good get those spuds up his pipe, im looking to give u2 guys a run for your money lol

going to being the video camera if I can find it,

jojo said:
:blahblah1: Unless it's broke Adam, AmD stage2 should be at least 270 BHP! :blahblah1:

It was 269bhp when i had it done, last rolling road i had it only made 240bhp'ish.

Against some of these awesome machines going mine looks low on power!!