anyone in or around/close to nottingham?

argyle89

Reaction score
any chance someone could come and check my car? think it needs doing badly!! will pay you fuel money (aslong as its not a million miles away!) and a few beer tokens if ya want?! will also need some clocks coding in sometime after the new year! thanks! Dan

it just needs plugging in and checking. im not sure its running right! aslso ill need some clocks coding in in the new year if your up for it bud? sent ya a pm anyway mate!!

Depends which clocks, always helps to advise of the chassis, year etc when asking for help :)

bump....anyone? will have the car back next week i hope so will need the clocks coding in soon.....

could you scan my a4/b6 1.9tdi 2004 need air flaps setting back to standard 07824436191

I may be happy to drive up to look at your cars as I may have a job in Leeds aswell, if I can group the jobs together, but it wouldnt be a beer token job sorry as its a track for me that far, all depends if my other jobs come of aswell.

Also as mentioned before you need the clocks coded for immo, do you have the SKC code for the clocks?

Basically you need this code to fit the new cluster, without you're ********, but as said you can pull the code from the old cluster but need specific tools ot tag which allot dont have handy.

Urm maybe you can pull the code & we can install it, vag commander maybe, you got mileage correction with that tool?

Seems to me logically it would be best if he went to you for the job mate, as I'm sure you're vcds aware :)

Lol thanks, yeah I'm up to a reasonable standard lol more used to hex coding at work (takes a lot of 1s and 0s to make a new cluster work in a jag) lol

Ahhh hexidecimal, fun days when I used to mess with this & telephone systems coding, dont envy you lol, but you never forget it huh.

I like that touch glovebox.

Oooohhhh giving me ideas now lmfao

Would ya mind if I came to coventry one time for ya to code my clocks in at all? Pm me a price or somethin pal?

ok sound. would the skc be on the back of the cluster? ill pm the lad i baught them off, and have a look at the cluster tomorrow! thanks again!

Coding the cluster to ecu is straight forward enough. It's the programming of the keys that can be a pain....

The skc won't be on any labels. I'd have to retrieve it from the new cluster and then program the immo

ahh right ok. well ill let you know when car is out the garage and arrange something with you then! thanks a lot pal!