1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Cumbernauld area that can turn off service light???

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Scotsman86, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Scotsman86

Scotsman86 New Member

[Nov 6, 2013]
    Hi all if anyone in the surrounding area has a diagnostics computer that could turn off the service light would be much appreciated.

Just had the car serviced at Audi Glasgow but because i wasnt willing to pay the extra 175 for the major service which is basically just changing the pollen filter they said they cant turn the service indicator off because they never carried out the major service...after arguing my case i gave up and left.

Any help appreciated its nothing major but the beep is anoying when the light comes on.

Its an A4 2008 2.0 TDI
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. MURRAYS444

MURRAYS444 Member

[Nov 6, 2013]
    Hi and welcome to ASN check this link out it should show a map of vcds users and one of them should be able to help you!

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 6, 2013]
    HI, Welcome to audi-sport.net. Try user gazthesparky for vcds. Hope you enjoy the forum, I will add you onto the Scottish members list. :) x

Local meets section link below:)

Scotland
  5. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Nov 6, 2013]
    If no joy over there pal Im 40 mins away from you so gimme a shout. Happy to assist. And if you wanna pop over you can peruse thro my Detailing Barn if your after any detailing products.......fully stocked at the mo.
  6. Scotsman86

Scotsman86 New Member

[Dec 19, 2013]
    Thanks for the replies sorry I never got back to you been in Kenya and then stuck in Germany last few months but thanks for offers will try get my light off when iv got some time to myself