Anyone help with a VCDS scan south coast, Portsmouth-Brighton

RyanW

Reaction score
Anyone able to assist with a VCDS diagnostic scan based on the south coast? I live near portsmouth but am willing to travel, in return for your kind service I will happily provide some beer money :)

I have a 2009 Audi S3, that has the service light on, so just a scan/reset and also need to change the startup screen for the RNSE.

Thanks

I'm in Warsash and will be at home working on my own car in the morning if you want to come my way for a scan.

If you are free in the morning PM me your contact number and I'll give you a ring with details.

Paul

I'm in brighton area.

Use the map in the 1st instance instead of opening a thread to ask for users in areas please.

Done this morning, great to meet you Ryan, hope the test drive went well.

Paul

Paul, your an absolute legend! Thanks for your time/help today! Only thing I wasn't happy about is you not accepting a beer.... Next time your down my way drop me a text! Thanks again!

Hello. Im in Brighton today. Can Anyone help me to code the cruise control in my audi a3 my 2010 by Vcds. Many thanks

Hello. Im in Brighton today. Can Anyone help me to code the cruise control in my audi a3 my 2010 by Vcds. Many thanks
Try a message to NHN or Reesy.