1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone heard of this remap before?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by webby1001, Mar 29, 2010.

1. webby1001

webby1001 Member

[Mar 29, 2010]
    anyone head of dimsport genius remaping before? someone dose it in my area and thinking about having it done.

also noticed this on fr&r tuning aswell

http://www.fr-rtuning.com/Dealer.php

let me no what you think.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

[Mar 29, 2010]
    yes mate, they have done pretty much all the engine mods on my car at their main place in bradford. I can recomend them highly. Also they just finished doing my intercooler cooler today. I post pics n info up soon :)
  4. webby1001

webby1001 Member

[Mar 29, 2010]
    i thought fr&r tuning did revo mapping. so am i wrong? they do dimsport do they? what kind of bhp gains did you get off it on you tdi roughly? uno what kind of figures i should expect on my s3 8p?

cheers mate
  5. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

[Mar 30, 2010]
    They do revo remaps and also their own software. Dimsport genius is a name of a tool that is able to read and reprograme a ecu. Best see their online shop for gains of different tuning software they do. They also do the st3 device lol just incase u wanted to know. Im running custom software for my setup that they did. Aw ye revo have £100 off sale on at the moment. Speak to them!