1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone heard of this remap before?

webby1001 Mar 29, 2010

1. webby1001

webby1001 Member

anyone head of dimsport genius remaping before? someone dose it in my area and thinking about having it done.

also noticed this on fr&r tuning aswell

http://www.fr-rtuning.com/Dealer.php

let me no what you think.

2. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

yes mate, they have done pretty much all the engine mods on my car at their main place in bradford. I can recomend them highly. Also they just finished doing my intercooler cooler today. I post pics n info up soon :)

3. webby1001

webby1001 Member

i thought fr&r tuning did revo mapping. so am i wrong? they do dimsport do they? what kind of bhp gains did you get off it on you tdi roughly? uno what kind of figures i should expect on my s3 8p?

cheers mate

4. navnayyar

navnayyar Member

They do revo remaps and also their own software. Dimsport genius is a name of a tool that is able to read and reprograme a ecu. Best see their online shop for gains of different tuning software they do. They also do the st3 device lol just incase u wanted to know. Im running custom software for my setup that they did. Aw ye revo have £100 off sale on at the moment. Speak to them!