1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone have experience with wheelx.com?

sport99quattro May 4, 2004

1. sport99quattro

sport99quattro New Member

I found this site, www.wheelx.com, which sells refurbished OEM wheels, more specifically, the OEM "celebration" wheels I have been looking all over for. Has anyone dealt through this company? Positives, negatives? They are asking $236 per wheel, which is saving $301 per wheel from factory price.

Also, were these "celebration" wheels (17" 9-spoke) 7 inches or 7.5 inches wide?

(NOTE: I'm not talking about RS4 replicas which look similar)

2. godwine

godwine Member

hey, i went to the site and looked at the info there, for some reason, I am under the impression that those are not refurbed oem rims, they sounded more like after market replica.... be careful buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. sport99quattro

sport99quattro New Member

In thinking about this.. I'm not sure I care that they are look alikes. They are still less money than RS4 replica wheels which I believe go for about $1000-$1100.

I also checked another site which sells "crash parts".. if you damage a part on your car they can provide an OEM part... this site provided OEM celebration wheels for the EXACT same price as wheelx.com, to the cent.