Anyone have a Jabbasport remap on a tfsi

jordychris

Reaction score
I have been looking on the jabbasport website and have looked at their bhp and torgue boosts for their stage 2 custom maps for the mk5 gti as there is nothing for the A3.Has anyone had a remap done at Jabbasport and what is it like

I had one done on my mk4 golf tdi, 130-180 bhp, it was very good and they really know what they are doing and very keen to help.:icon_thumright:

What effect did it have on your MPG Harvey?

Did it feel like it had increased by 50 horses when you put your foot down?

Thanks,
Pete.

Yeah it did feel like it had an extra 50 horses it went like sh*t of a shovel! I spent alot of money on the suspension after that to try and put the power down. As for the fuel my dad had exactly the same car but not re-mapped and his did about 50mpg but he drove it steady and mine i used to drive very hard and never got less than about 37mpg. But mine is a diesel and yours a petrol so not saying its going to be exactly the same obv.
But trust me jabbasport know what there doing and are really keen, last time i went up there they had a A3 2.0T Quattro running 400bhp! and i went out in there Skoda fabia tdi that was running over 200bhp, you won't go wrong having anything done there mate.:icon_thumright: