1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have a boot liner/mat?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by jwhat, Dec 8, 2008.

1. jwhat

jwhat Member VCDS Map User

[Dec 8, 2008]
    I was wondering if anyone on here has one or had a liner for the boot of a saloon, i hate putting dirty boots and **** in the boot because i dont want to stain the carpet. Is the genuine audi one any good or is ebay the way to go?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. ric355

ric355 New Member

[Dec 8, 2008]
    i bought one from ebay for my Avant. It's a "tray" rather than a llner - it doesn't go up the sides of the car. It has a lip of 1-2 inches all the way around to contain any spills. I'm quite happy with it. To clean, take it out and spray with a hose!

Can't compare to an Audi one as I've never used one.
  4. Davidwynne

Davidwynne Landatec

[Dec 8, 2008]
    I purchased one from http://www.leisureshack.co.uk/ in Leicester and have had in the A4 for over a year.It has had all sorts of stuff thrown on it and has stood up well, just take it out and give it a wash - good as new. Can be collected if you are near Leicester.
  5. jwhat

[Dec 9, 2008]
    I was actually looking at the leisureshack website! I'll probably get one in the new year. Thanks fot your help :thumbsup: its exactly what i neeeded to know.
  6. jwhat

[Apr 4, 2009]
    I only got round to getting one of these now and it looks andfeels like a good bit of kit plus fits in the boot perfectly, looks oem :happy:. I'd recommend one of these for anyone, and ask for a discount too, it is a recession afterall.
  7. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

[Apr 6, 2009]
    Just ordered one :)
  8. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

[Apr 6, 2009]
    The one in my Cabrio saved me from having a boot full of red wine, well worth it IMHO.
  9. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

[Apr 8, 2009]
    Just arrived today, great fit!
  10. Wolverton

Wolverton New Member

[Apr 2, 2010]
    Jwaht,
    ordered from eternalcar.com via e-bay for my A6 Avant. Speedy delivery from Germany, though I think could have been made in Poland. Price @~£14 O.K. but delivery cost was steep. Quality fine (moulded black plastic, without non-slip section in centre) though fit is NOT exact leaving small kink on n/side if pressed into position, otherwise 'does everything it says on the box'. Halfords equivalent @ £59. You must decide for yourself.