Anyone had heater issues on tdi 170 SB ?

Baza1819

Reaction score
Only just realised my heaters are next to none existent, blowers are working fine but the heat side of the system is pathetic ??? Any help would be appreciated..........

Only just realised my heaters are next to none existent, blowers are working fine but the heat side of the system is pathetic ??? Any help would be appreciated..........

Had a full vancom scan > all clear ?????

Could it be your heater matrix? I had the opposite problem to you I could get heat but the car wouldn't blow and circulate the air around the car, puzzled me for a day or so turned out it was the motor had seized.

Is it under bonnet or behind dash ??
Av changed pollen filter ( which was filthy ) am getting a bit ov heat now but still not as it shud be !
Will try that next

It is behind the dash where the glovebox is. from what I remember there are about 7 screws and they are something like 7-8-9mm and then that will reveal your motor when it is taken out. Then you just need to turn the bottom of that anti clockwise and the resistor and motor both come out together there is some stuff that needs unplugging but that's not hard.

Have u checked ur coolant levels? Are u running proper coolant and not a weak watered down solution?

Reactions: Baza1819