1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone got or seen drl headlights from fk automotive?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by bizzab7, Dec 17, 2012.

1. bizzab7

bizzab7 Member

Looking to buy a set of drl headlights for my a4 from fk automotive as they have a very good sale on.was just wondering if any of yous guys have a set or have seen them in action?was wondering how bright the drls are on them and also if the chrome or the black lights look best on a black car.
    Any info would be appreciated

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member
    Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Post a link fella

4. chrisa4quat

chrisa4quat Active Member

I'd have guessed black lights in black car. There are a few drl lights in a few cars. From what I gather they're pretty good but not seen any myself

5. bizzab7

bizzab7 Member

Tuning FK Automotive | Headlight Daylight Set suitable for Audi A4 (type 8E) yr. 05-07 black | purchase online
    Tuning FK Automotive | Headlight Daylight Set suitable for Audi A4 (type 8E) yr. 05-07 black | purchase online

thats the 2 i have been looking at.i know the drls arent the brightest during the day but the pics i have seen at night look pretty good and i really want projector lamps for a set of hids,would never put them in my reflectors.saw a set with auto levelling aswell but these ones seem ok to me.
    just dont want to buy them and they bring my car down
    any feedback would be great guys

6. bizzab7

bizzab7 Member

yeh chris i think the black ones aswell like the ones on the new black edition a4 and i have a black rs4 grill so i think it would go better.just like the opinion of you guys as more often than not i agree with them