Anyone got a left side SMIC spare?

Prawn

My other car is a MINI!!!!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
hey guys, bit of an odd request here....

Does anyone have a spare left hand side side mount intercooler from an S3 they could possibly take pics of for me? with a view to possibly buying if it suits what I'm after?

Bit of an odd one I know, but all will become clear! I figured with so many people upgrading to front mounted intercoolers, there should be a few of you with the left side SMIC spare!

Cheers chappies.

Nick

Here you go mate...

20090810_IMG_6344.jpg

<tuffty/>

oooooh, interseting mate, which is which may I ask? the one on the left looks most useful to me, which side of the car is that from?

Would you be prepared to sell it? if so, how much?

Left hand one is drivers side, right hand passenger side...

<tuffty/>

PM me an offer mate... bear in mind postage on this will around £8 or £9

Ta

<tuffty/>

I also have SMIC's lying about in my garage.

...LOL, don't think you are gonna be short of offers now ;P

Everyone with a FMIC will be remembering they have an SMIC or too laying about gathering dust :)

<tuffty/>

woooo, I knew people would have them!

I need it for my supercharged mini project, I took an A3 SMIC off a mates car this weekend, and noticed it was almost exactly what I was after, but with the outlets in the wrong places. the drivers side S3 cooler looks to be perfect though!

I'll be honest, I'm out to pay as little as possible, as i can't be 100% sure it'll work.

What sort of figures are you guys asking? I've got no idea, as I gave my old SMIC away to a mate who'd mananged to split his in a freak parking accident!

You can have both if you like. Cover postage and it should be fine. Not worth anything to me and I was gonna throw them out until someone stuck them up in the loft above my garage.

Cheers Minty, that's awesome of you! looking at the pic it's hard to tell if the left or right would be most suitable.

If you let me know what you'd want for postage, I could add some Beer tokens to that amount and send it your way via paypal any time that suits you!