1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got 9.5 wheels @ the rears

jaceyq Jul 18, 2012

1. jaceyq

jaceyq Member

I am thinking of changing my wheels and going 8:5 front and 9.5 rear on 19s inch . Anyone you know or who got them
    Can you post me pics and thought on if they will tuck in the arches or sit just on it . Let me know and see how they fit . Cheers especially BBs Lm .

2. Stepho

Stepho Member

What is the Offset on the wheels?

3. Greeny233

Greeny233 It's all about the V8. Team V8 Team Silver Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

I have them on my B6 and have no clearance issues at all and I have AP coilovers fitted with about a 50mm drop.

[​IMG]

The wheels have an offset of ET42, I have fitted 5mm spacers on the front but only for the aesthetics.

4. Greeny233

Greeny233 It's all about the V8. Team V8 Team Silver Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S4

Oh forgot to say I'm running 235/35-19's all round and they are pretty stretched on the back but I don't think 245's would cause any problems either.

5. jaceyq

jaceyq Member

Have you got more pics and have u ever go lower that that height . Will 9.5 tuck in the arch or will it touch the lip of the arch let me know .

6. Greeny233

The rear is about as low as it will go with the AP coilovers, but I have had the car fully loaded and the rears tucked into the arches nicely. I think it would be possible to drop the car another inch and not have any problems.

[​IMG]

This is with the boot fully loaded
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. williams

williams Member

I was thinking of 9.5 all round but was worried about stretch they dont look to bad ive got 235/35 19 tyres all ready just need the alloys

8. Greeny233

Thought about 9.5" all round as well but I wasn't to sure about the clearance so stuck with the 8.5" on the front, think it would look good if they fit.

9. KemiksiZ

KemiksiZ Active Member

I had it as 275-30-19 in my sedan A4 with 40 ET.

And its pretty dropped, half finger gap;

Was rubbig a lot after the 2nd person..