1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone going to the Piston Heads meet tomorrow Wed 13/6/12 Lingfield

Rich196 Jun 12, 2012

1. Rich196

Rich196 Member

2. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Yes mate I'll be there :)

We are having a little run before hand so check out the Kent/Essex section where you can find details and sign up. Were you there last time?

3. Rich196

Rich196 Member

No mate, im fair new to this forum, so havent had a chance to get involved that much. I dont think we will be joining the run, we are heading up from crawlety about half 6. I have a silver TT with black wheels. ASN sticker come say hi :)

4. kwistof

kwistof South East Events Moderator Regional Rep

Yeah will do rich....although unless your standing by your car all night I may not be able to! Wear a name badge or put the ASN sticker on yourself! Lol

Got to be a few others from the SE that would be up for it tomorrow night?
    Ace Cafe is a bit far from mine and the only other thing coming up down here is the brands hatch track day that I'll be going to watch :)

5. Rich196

Rich196 Member

haha, well I shall PM a few off here, that I dont know and see if they want to come along. Think there is 4 of us off the TT forum coming up. I keep missing the ace cafe events I never find them in time. Brands I shall be watching or taking part pending moneys, as I am doing a ring trip the week after.