1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone going to the Nurburgring this year?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sidibear, Sep 20, 2010.

1. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator

I have a one lap card if anyone wants it, track got closed before I could use it due to two t**ts in Porsches racing each other and running out of talent.

I used my mates card earlier in the day as he was my passenger, so mine never got used.
    And just in case you are interested, 11 minutes 22 seconds, A4 avant 2.0TDCI :weight_lift2:
  2. tux

tux Member

You were there on the 11th September then? So was I.
    Oh and for ref, 11.28 Porsche 924 N/A. Not that I was timing of course as that would be naughty! [​IMG]
  3. sidibear

sidibear Looking for Zombies !! Staff Member Moderator

Nah, I was there on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th, I did my lap Sunday around 2.00 and was going to go out later, but they closed the track around 4.45 and it didn't reopen.
  4. tux

tux Member

The same two GT3 drivers were there the week before in a "big money grudge contest" and closed the track then too :banghead:. Then the track was closed on the Sunday for the oldtimer racing which was both nice to watch, but disappointing too, so I only got two laps all weekend.
    Wondering if I can scrape another trip before Christmas now I have finally fixed the Audi, but I think it may be a bit ambitious! :laugh: