Anyone going to GTI International this year.

[ QUOTE ]
unsure yet.. awaiting till friday to get with the boys to sort the route out over a couple of beers..

will let you know asap.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries, and I thought I had to get up early /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm going to be there on Saturday in my track day Ibiza GTi (white & very rusty)! Going to run it up the sprint as I want to see how much difference stripping the car of everything non-essential has made.

If I get my brakes sorted tomorrow night and I get chance to clean my car Saturday night after work 8PM and re-fit the BBS's then I'll bunk the day off work Sunday and go, but it's going to be an Expensive one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Miss £100 from work, 200 mile drive one way = £30 fuel, £15 ticket but I want to go so it should be good.

Fingers crossed brakes done tomorrow and that will be the decider /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So what time does it open to the general public? As one of my mates is going early but he is in the show and shine.

I was thinking of leaving a 5 which would mean I get there about 8:30ish. Too early?

Gates open at 9am. If you get there for 8:30 you will get a good parking space.

It doesn't matter if you get there late, the trick is to wait until the hardcore dubbers go to race their cars down the strip and then steal their parking spaces!! But obviously I wouldn't do that myself, honest guv. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

I won't have a chance to wash my car as I'm driving up straight after a night shift. I prob get the girlie to drive so I can kip in the car.
Mine will be the mota all covered in flies and dirt!

Cool looks like it will be a 5AM start then LOL.

Look out for me as well. Can't really miss it LOL

Change of plan now, I'm going up in a Caravelle! Its big, silver and has a full abt bodykit, 19inch alloys and four double exhausts i.e 4 of them!

Mean bit of kit!

So if anyone sees a 05 plate silver caravelle all kitted up then give us a wave!

Rich.

wish I could make it over to meet all you guys and have a look but I can't face doing that journey in a 1.2 Clio...

was hopeing to have my car back and come over this year... beaten by Audi again...

[ QUOTE ]
wish I could make it over to meet all you guys and have a look but I can't face doing that journey in a 1.2 Clio...

was hopeing to have my car back and come over this year... beaten by Audi again...

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel your pain.

I'm going tomorrow (Sunday) and have a spare seat if anyone want to go... leaving Cheshunt in Herts about 9.....

Of course, you will have to bring your own paper bag, or deal with the shame of turning up in a BMW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

outlore,a relative is looking for a 318ci could you pm me some details,they might be interested.

The good news is I live less than 20 miles away. The bad news is I only read about GTi International via this thread at 17.10 on the 8th - can't win em all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The good news is I live less than 20 miles away. The bad news is I only read about GTi International via this thread at 17.10 on the 8th - can't win em all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif