Anyone fancy a swap? My S4 for an oil burner...

SonicDeathmonkey

Reaction score
Looks like I will be working in Bristol for the next 6 months, which does not make finncial sense to drive in the S4, added to "Her" going on about the MPG...

Anyway, thinking about a performance diesel, if such a ting exists.

used to have a PD150 golf GTi, which was a far better car than the GTi 150 1.8T it replaced, but would prefer a bigger, more refined diesel.

Any takers?

She is a high milage car, 140K, but its been motorway miles between Swindon and Swansea. I have an almost full Audi service, with the others being local. Stacks of receipts to cover everything I have had done etc...

1999, silver, can ad picturs at some stage. Any views on what it's worth?

dont fancy a a4 1.8t sport do you?

Beerzo said:
dont fancy a a4 1.8t sport do you?
Does it run on chip fat?

If not, then thanks, but no thanks.

I should have mentioned that my parents run a restaurant, so i am playing with the idea of buying a bio-fuel making kit and using the oil they currently have to get rid of...

Could you not get the S4 to run on it!!!

It would be the fastest chip burner in the UK:superman: and as they say it will be as cheap as chips to run it:blush:

Prawn said:
i highly doubt it! considering its much much slower than the S4, and still drinks fuel!

would you not be interested in a deal with mine neither??????

I canprobably put some pics on, but it's a standard 1999 silver S4, with a performance exhaust, so nothing unusual there.

Black leather interior and a shagged Concert stereo...

other than that, in good condition with the exception of te usual stone chps of a car that age.

Here you go. If anyone makes me a good offer, Imay throw the Mrs in as well!!! and possibly the cat too!!!

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

should have put a picture of the exhaust on...

Parker's says it's worth £6235, private sale, good condition but with 70k on the clock so you'd need to make adjustments to the price you want accordingly.

I wouldn't mind an S4 but I'm allergic to cats...