Anyone ever painted qts lower trim body coloured

Chriscooke

Clueless!
Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
As title, has anyone ever tried painting the black sills and bumper trim on a qts (other models may be applicable) body coloured similar to the s4 etc ?

If so any pictures?

Crazy88's TQS has colour coded plastics but was like that when he bought the car.

Be cheaper than S4 kit and votex and will keep it original.

Mine has been done, although it's not noggy blue unfortunately. I like it, although I don't like that you can see the sills more obviously, like under the back doors it's most noticeable. The black lowers hide all the nasty sill stuff...as also would skirts. But I'm not about to fit some of them.

I'm trying to keep the spend down tbh. Are s4 skirts a direct fit and simple to fit? Guessing they don't need to be bonded on or something daft?

S4 skirts need bonding/super strength velcro door trims just need new clips and theres two parts to them a rear plastic that the coloured items clip on to i put off doing mine for ages but wish id of done them sooner as there actually not that hard to do, i did use self tappers with sealant to just secure the underfold of the skirts to the floor pan pikey but did the trick snd alot cheaper than genuine brackets, ive ripped up the sill trims and going to put S4 items on at some point you can trim them down though but they are tough to cut.