1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone chipped a DTM or Special edition yet?

The911SC Jul 19, 2006

1. The911SC

The911SC Active Member

Anyone done this yet?. I am interested in the 220PS 2.0T engine and who has got what out of it?..

2. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

Yes I'd like to know the answer to this too. My guess is the special edition is the equivalent to half a chip and when you remap it properly with revo, AMD or whatever you'll get another 20ps no more... I may be wrong, in fact I often am.

3. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

Revo have done a couple, they give about 265hp which is a bit more than the normal 200 TFSi...

4. MushroomMan

MushroomMan Sucemabite

Wow, is that right, are you sure?!

In which case it's down to the chip shop the minute I collect my new special edition. Sounds like the car has very similar to the S3 or 225 TT? Placed an order for one yesterday - Misano Red

5. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

Yes, I'm sure.. one of the guys on Tyresmoke had his done so they've definately got code for that car. Give Kev @ Revo HQ a bell if you want any info, he'll sort you out.

6. s3bow

s3bow Member

Has it got the same turbo as the GTi ? Mate of mine reckons that the golf won't hold 1.0 bar boost.

Chris.

7. nervus

nervus Well-Known Member

Really? Whats that down to, does it use a familiar turbo??

8. gaza

gaza New Member

yes i have just had my special edition done by glasgow audi up to 272bhp mtm remap

9. gaza

gaza New Member

just had my 2.0t quattro s line special edition done at glasgow audi now has 272bhp mtm remap

10. gaza

gaza New Member

just had my special edition done by glasgow audi now has 272bhp like a different car it was an mtm remap