1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone care to join me in the smkoing room?

excursion May 14, 2003

  1. excursion

    excursion Member

    740
    0
    16
    bring your quilted jackets. xx
     
  2. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    194
    0
    16
    Whats in the drinks cabinet?
    (Hopes it is shaped like a globe, with hidden interior lighting!)
     
  3. Moresauce

    Moresauce Member

    570
    1
    18
    I'm lighting my pipe as we speak!!!
     
  4. Moresauce

    Moresauce Member

    570
    1
    18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Some London dry or Famous Grouse?

    [/ QUOTE ]


    A large Bombay Saphire will suffice!
     
  5. Moresauce

    Moresauce Member

    570
    1
    18
    You should try everything once, except incest and morris dancing!
     
  6. MushroomMan

    MushroomMan Sucemabite

    343
    0
    16
    [ QUOTE ]
    Moresauce said:
    You should try everything once, except incest and morris dancing!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No indeed. Those two things take just a little more getting use to.

    I'm lighting a pipe too, except I supect I won't be talking very much after that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
     
  7. amoffat

    amoffat Member

    466
    0
    16
    Ahhh Bombay Saphire mmmmm... 2 litres of this are currently at home waiting to be drank /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The finest Gin IMO, serve (a lot) over ice with freshly squeezed lime juice and a little Schweppes Tonic.

    Can't wait until 5pm mmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  8. excursion

    excursion Member

    740
    0
    16
    [ QUOTE ]
    Moresauce said:
    You should try everything once, except incest and morris dancing!

    [/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    [ QUOTE ]
    Goly bygone said:
    No indeed. Those two things take just a little more getting use to.

    I'm lighting a pipe too, except I supect I won't be talking very much after that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

    Moff 2 litres, starting at 5 o'clock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Sounds like a day at uni (only joking) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     
  9. MisterD

    MisterD Member

    85
    0
    6
    ....coke bottle bucket bong?


    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif
     
  10. excursion

    excursion Member

    740
    0
    16
    [ QUOTE ]
    MisterD said:
    ....coke bottle bucket bong?


    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

    [/ QUOTE ]

    LOL! Legendary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
     
  11. excursion

    excursion Member

    740
    0
    16
    hello again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

    Would probably do it on our Sealine then I know the boat, is the ICC the international certificate of competence? That is what i'm aiming for really so I can use the boat in the med.
     
  12. gtdog

    gtdog Member

    194
    0
    16
    Emminently do-able!
    Two days would be the requirement.
    PM me with dates and for prices.

    All the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
     

Share This Page