1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone bought these bi-xenon headlights from audiled

SpeedR Apr 30, 2011

1. SpeedR

SpeedR Member

2. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A5

I called the guy that fits them here in the uk, as it says in the ad its a6 drl's fitted into bi-xenon headlights. the guy says that no extra coding is required and it can be done as simple as grounding the drl but that sounds off... how do bi-xenons work on a halogen setup?
    In the end i decided against it at that price and am going down the route of factory bi-xenon with a drl strip down by the fog lights :ninja:

SpeedR likes this.
  3. yuan2211

yuan2211 Member

if thats your flavour then yeah but imo they look :wtf: would you do that for

4. v1raj

v1raj Member

Nice idea and better than the a3 facelift style LED DRL's, but it just doesn't look right.

Good attempt though :icon_thumright:

5. Mutsumi

Mutsumi Member

Actually, I like that more than the 8P3 style. Looks good.

edit: Crikey, just saw the price.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  6. 1inchpunch

1inchpunch Member

That looks gash. It looks like all the lights are crammed into a light unit that's too small.

7. SpeedR

SpeedR Member

thanks for the response, guys!

Seems like they had to cut the bi-xenon main beam housing, to fit in the A6 LED strip.

As pointed out by itwasntme187, how does the bi-xenon work without coding and extra cabling....back to the drawing board!

8. Lings

Lings Active Member

They look bodged

9. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

I was under the impression that these had to be self leveling ?