1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone able to help me out?

terrymcg Feb 12, 2007

1. terrymcg

terrymcg Member

Hi guys,

Need a bit of help ASAP. I am trading in my car for an A4(Need more space!) I have retrofitted an RNS-E to my car and sold my symphony II. I am taking the RNS-E out as the dealer doesn't want the car with it in, as they would have to cover it under the warranty.

So does anyone have a Symphony II they will sell me? Or does anyone with a Symphony II want an RNS-E at a cheaper rate in return for their symphony II?

Cheers

Terry

2. Beddie

Beddie Member

3. benw123

benw123 Moderator

I would check the part number with the vendor first - that looks more like an Audi A4 unit because of the sharper upper corners. In the A3 they're rounded.

Poor timing Terry because I sold off my mint Symphony II last month! Fetched £67 on eBay, and the buyer paid £36 extra to ship it to France. Good luck - hope you get it sorted.

4. cliveywolves

cliveywolves Member

hi terry...

I have got the new audi concert III (3) that was in my 2007 sportback that is double din size and brand new only used for a hour or so.....

Let me know if you interested ????

Clive

5. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

For your information the part number for the Symphony II+/III for the A3 is 8P0 057 195 G. The G at the end is important as the previous Symphony II has the same number but without the letter G at the end.