1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone a solicitor/lawyer on here?

wanton Jun 10, 2013

1. wanton

wanton Member

Hi All,
    I know its a strange question for the A3 forum but it is to do with a car. I have been speaking to Trading Standards and the Citizens Advise Bureau today and yesterday but they are rubbish to say the least. Was hoping for a bit of free advise before I have to start paying silly money to get my problem sorted. If anyone is trained in civil law or knows lots about consumer rights and fancies answering a few questions could they PM me please? It would be really appreciated!! :)

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Could you at least expand on what's lead up to this point?

3. Chillout

Chillout Active Member

Hopefully not a retrofit lol

Ironborn and NHN like this.
  4. NHN

Not one of mine that's for sure & yes I can lick my balls lmao

5. wanton

wanton Member

Yeah sorry but I don't want to say too much on an open forum. Just in case it goes to the small claims court.

6. Chillout

Chillout Active Member

Should be ok if you don't mention names and such just a general description and remember your asking for a mate .

7. sliced

sliced Drive safe, stay alive.

yea most people who ask for advice etc on types of forums dedicated to this use the abbreviation SWIM ( someone I know?

8. wanton

wanton Member

Guys when this is over with I shall say all. I just don't want to jeopardise any chances by saying anything on a public forum. Wish I could but its not a good idea atm.

9. wuta3

wuta3 Well-Known Member

If you forthwith shall state the prerequisite clauses underwhich full disclosure of said circumstances shall be executed then person(s) not mentioned already in this forum may or may not provide information subject to forum conditions notwithstanding statutory rights persuant to their decision to provide or not provide such information.

My god, I have been stuck to this screen working far too long. Sleep required.

CHEZ likes this.
  10. immo

immo Stop me

This is precisely why I dropped A Level Law after one year.

11. sliced

sliced Drive safe, stay alive.

okay best to ring your car insurance people up and check if you have legal cover, then go via them. HTH

12. Artimus

Artimus Shortback

this to do with the Mechatronics issue you were having?

13. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

C'mon Nige you know it never happened until the pics are available........lol

14. NHN

You do know my other half's family are Italian, no photos would ever see the light of day lmao

Brodster likes this.
  15. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

ooo, it's all very cloak and dagger isn't it? :tapedshut:
    my dad used to be a solicitor, quite a good one too but sadly he is a bit dead now! well quite a bit actually but never mind! bless him!
    spill the beans man, if it is a super sensitive issue you would have not mentioned it in the first place, and i don't think the feds will be all over this forum looking for you unless your user name is your actual name and address etc!
    chill out and tell us your woes and we might be able to help you without all of the secretive p.m. shizzle!

vsantos69 likes this.
  16. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

So you'd be swimming with the fishes then......lol

17. NHN

Not me lmao.