Anybody selling some 323mm discs?

Dave, looked on ebay? ps do you buy something new for the S3 everyday lol?

Have a look on Edition 38 forum classifies Dave, loads of VAG stuff for sale on there.

Nathan

Except sundays....
Yes looked on ebay but £200 seems steep,

s3 Nattie cheers for that..

That's the going rate I think, I paid £200+vat for solid EOM LCR disks, the OEM drillied disks are £350+vat!, and they are prone to warping after a few sessions out on track, just rubbish.

Forgot to add that brakepads are around £100inclusive of vat on top!

That's the going rate I think, I paid £200+vat for solid EOM LCR disks, the OEM drillied disks are £350+vat!, and they are prone to warping after a few sessions out on track, just rubbish.

Well my car just failed the mot for front discs very thin, oh well , Would you recommend the solid ones then jo

I've got brand new 323mm LCR discs at home waiting to go on with my Brembo kit next week. From what you guys are saying, they sound pretty expensive? lol

Well my car just failed the mot for front discs very thin, oh well , Would you recommend the solid ones then jo

Well, I'm running solid disks, they brake the same, it was either solid ones or the drilled ones for £350+vat when I needed to replace them, no brainer really. Obviously you have a few more options today if you look around.

not rubbish. Not rated for track use - overheated as one piece disks
2-piece disks for track use which run cooler

regards
bill