Anybody near Glasgow

GlasgowOOOO

Reaction score
Looking for someone close to Glasgow who can help me with getting semi dynamic rear indicators and rear parking sensor display on the MMI screen.

Car is a 2014 A3 S-line 8V

Cheers.

Looking for someone close to Glasgow who can help me with getting semi dynamic rear indicators and rear parking sensor display on the MMI screen.

Car is a 2014 A3 S-line 8V

Cheers.
Hi mate I’m in Greenock, and Work in bishopton if that is any help.

Reactions: Sandra
stuart could you help me out with an air bag light reset,car failed MOT yest because of it,i changed the seats months ago didnt realise it had set it off,not my car you see,partners,so didnt notice it,or is is just a case of disconecting the battery and itll reset itself?

stuart could you help me out with an air bag light reset,car failed MOT yest because of it,i changed the seats months ago didnt realise it had set it off,not my car you see,partners,so didnt notice it,or is is just a case of disconecting the battery and itll reset itself?

Hi mate, yea I could reset it for you, don’t think disconnecting the battery works with the air bag light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machine3006

I stupidly left the obdeleven dongle in your car when we'd finished. Could you drop it off?