1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody in South Wales with a Vagcom?

TurboDave May 14, 2009

1. TurboDave

TurboDave Member

Anybody in South Wales with a Vagcom?

Drop me a PM if you can help.

:)

Cheers

Dave

2. vetch

vetch S3

I'll be getting it soon, not much help to you now, but for future reference.

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Chepstow ish. what you need?

4. Im in Bristol, I dont have it but would also like to know of anyone south wales or south west that can stop the annoying "Service" message....

I serviced my car myself but obviously don't have the tool to stop the message :(

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Facelift cars can be cleared by using the dash buttons from about 98 on

6. Really? how?

do tell :yes:

Ok i figured it out! good o'google

7. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

how are people in S Wales supposed to have Vag com...surely you would need electricity first??? :laugh:

JoeeS3 likes this.
  8. TurboDave

TurboDave Member

Apparantly we are having running water within the next 300 years aswell!

:laugh:

9. vetch

vetch S3

Actually, we drive over the Severn bridge, and charge our laptops in England and then drive back home. So there!

10. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

ah so the bridge charge on the way back could be regarded as a power tax:arco:

11. Broken Byzan

Yep, that the one,lol

12. ljames

ljames New Member

i have vag com.bridgend area??

13. craigm23

craigm23 New Member

Hi James, sorry to bother you but I noticed you have a Vag-Com and live in Bridgend. I have a VW Golf MK4 that needs the error codes read and where possible cleared. I had a minor front end bump recently, this caused the front passenger seatbelt pre-tensioner to fire.
    I have replaced the parts but need the error code cleared to turn off the Air Bag dash light. It would also be handy to see what codes are present I may need to sort out also.

I too live in Bridgend and will be happy to throw you a few quid to use your expertise. I know this is an old post and just hope your still receiving the messages and are a proud owner of the Vag-Com.

I hop-e to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
    Craig

14. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Barry

15. Broken Byzan

I have but can't use it to help forum members because it's not a genuine cable. Sorry guys